Sunday, June 26, 2011

Artistic Evening

Last night I had a much needed evening to myself.  I painted, took photos, and enjoyed a nice cup of hot tea.  I have been working on my painting for quite some time.  It is about how after death we return to life through nature.  We decompose in the ground and provide nourishment to plants.  In this way, we never truly die or leave the earth.  I find such comfort in this because I am able to look out at the beauty in nature and know that so many people are alive in it. 

I also started another project.  I want to make a short stop motion video.  The video is going to be about a boy and girl who meet, fall in love, and fly away together in a hot air balloon.  The balloon is symbolic because love lifts a person up.

Here are a few pictures from last night:




No comments:

Post a Comment