Thursday, September 8, 2011

Enjoy life to the fullest

I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's that I'm graduating this year, or maybe it's just that I'm a sentimental type of person, but lately I've been thinking a lot about life and what I've learned so far. Just today I was telling my Dad that one of the life lessons I've learned is we often spend more time worrying about something than the actual thing takes. When I was little for example, I used to dread going to the dentist. I'd worry a whole week or two before that the dentist would find a cavity. Then the actual appointment would come and be over in a quick hour. Sometimes it's not worth worrying about things. Although I still have to remind myself of this quite often, I must have improved somewhat. I don't worry about going to the dentist anymore. What's the point?

Here is a nice little graphic I stumbled upon, with some of the most simple, basic, and wise advice I've found:

No comments:

Post a Comment