Sunday, September 4, 2011

A sweet hug is nothing but bliss

This coming weekend my boyfriend and I are shooting our friend's wedding photography! To be prepared I've been looking at all sorts of examples. I've found that I would love to shoot some engagement sessions. I love to see other couples in love! Here are some really cute photos I have stumbled across:
I absolutely love old barns in photography. They have a certain rustic charm :)

This is such a sweet use of props

The decoupaged letter is a great idea for a save the date card
I would never have thought having people sit in a tire would be so adorable.
Definitely one of the cutest engagement photos I have ever seen!
I did not take any of these photos. They were all found on various sites and blogs, and I really admire these photographers work!

No comments:

Post a Comment