Sunday, August 17, 2014

Yellow Wedding Flowers

We chose sunflowers as the main flower for our wedding. They are such happy flowers!

The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were made by Petals and Portraits. Ranae was wonderful to work with. She brought our vision to life! My bouquet was made of sunflowers, yellow roses, and baby's breath. I created the wooden heart using a wood burner to carve our initials.





Tyler's sunflower boutonniere
Bridesmaid bouquet

In order to keep costs down, we ordered the flowers for all the centerpieces from Costco. The flowers arrived on time and were gorgeous. My maid of honor and myself assembled all of the centerpieces two days before the wedding and stored them in my dad's basement until the wedding day. We saved a ton of money by doing this and it was a lot of fun putting them together with my best friend!

Toss bouquet with flowers from Costco
Centerpiece
Centerpieces
I was originally planning to create the bouquets myself, but it was such a relief to have someone else do them for us. If you are looking to keep costs down though, I'd highly recommend ordering flowers in bulk for a good DIY project. The flowers all looked beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment